Saturday, March 31, 2012

Uh-Oh

This is the current state of our bathroom.


Uh-Oh.

Lucky us, the kitchen is also affected, so no sink or dishwasher. Thank goodness we at least have a working toilet and sink downstairs and I can still do laundry. I mean really, who wants a break from laundry? 

And... we got a desk audit notice from the state of Massachusetts today. Awesome. I don't even know what that means. Hopefully we can just let our accountant deal with it. Unfortunately, that means no refund until it's resolved. And the federal bounced back because they didn't have Maggie in their social security database. How is that our fault? She's had a social security card since she was three weeks old. Grr... Now we have to paper file. I'm thrilled about waiting for that to be processed eventually.

But... I did get some good news about a friend's family today. So the good outweighs the bad. Please pray with me that their situation only gets better and the majority of their obstacles have passed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment