Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cups

My nephew Ethan asked me to make him a personalized cup for his birthday. I would have done it, but I thought it would be more fun if he created it himself. Yesterday afternoon he and Braeden got to choose what they wanted for design and then tell me where to put the vinyl on their cups.

Here are the finished products
 front

back

So proud
(please ignore the color of B's hand - they were painting at school)

I love doing projects with the kids. It is so fun to see their different personalities come out in their choices of colors, decorations, etc. Braeden's cup is all transportation, while Ethan has flames and video game controllers. I was actually surprised that Ethan didn't choose motorcycles or skateboards, but I'm happy that he's happy with his end result. I felt bad that I didn't get one done for Evan, but Maggie woke up from her nap. His will most likely be monster trucks. Eventually I will even make one for myself. I've done several for gifts and they always look so good, but I never end up putting the effort in to make my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment