Saturday, March 3, 2012

Busy Weekend

This is our last weekend of a five weekend run of kids birthday parties. I have no problem going to all of these parties. I'm actually thrilled that Braeden has all of these friends and gets to help them celebrate. The hard part is the cost. I know it's an issue for most people. I love to try and buy gifts that I think each child will really like. That's not always as cost effective as it could be. I can't just buy a gift because it's in a price range if I don't think it's the right gift. But after today I get a break, phew. We are looking forward to the party this afternoon. It's for twins down the street. They are amazing miracles who were born near 2 pounds each. We are really excited to be able to share in their birthday festivities. It's supposed to be a winter wonderland theme, but the weather doesn't look too promising; it's supposed to rain hard all day. I know the kids will have fun anyway. It's still a party with cake!

On Sunday, the real fun rolls in (for me at least). An Initials Inc. party for the ladies. That's right. A bunch of moms happy to be out of their houses eating food someone else prepared. Thanks Jen! I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and maybe buying a little something. I don't know anything about the products, but I really like to shop, so it's pretty likely I'll find something I have to have.

I'm looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. I could really use it after this week. Hopefully everyone stays well. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment