This summer he:
1. Went to baseball camp. (No pictures because I didn't want to be THAT mom)
2. Went to several Keene Swamp Bat games (a college level summerbaseball team)
3. Went to basketball camp
4. Took swimming lessons and became a much better swimmer
6. Took golf lessons for the second year (The last day they played a scramble and the group played his shot for the last three strokes!)
7. Went to the Drive-in for the first time!
Braeden had a fantastic summer from start to finish. He spent LOTS of time playing with his friends and cousins. He tried new things and gained a ton of confidence in his own abilities. He has discovered new interests and continued to grow in the things that he already enjoyed. I always hate to see summer end, but Braeden was counting down the days until he could go back to school and see his friends and start the first grade. I think he'd agree that the summer of 2013 was a huge success!