Friday, March 23, 2012

Friendship

I saw this this morning on Kelly's Korner and I just love it so much. 

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis

I have made so many friends this way. I am so grateful for all the women out there who have been so accepting of me and willing to let me be a part of their lives. Stacy and I were just talking about having to put yourself out there into uncomfortable situations to help broaden your world and that of your child's. Talking to others, and sharing and confiding the good and the bad, certainly can create bonds that you otherwise never would have known existed. Friendship is one of life's very biggest blessings. I have been able to reach out and add so many people to my circle in the past few years and I am beyond happy about that. I am a better person because of my friends. I look forward to years and years of wonderful memories to come with both those I already know and the friends that I have yet to meet. And how funny that it's a quote by C.S. Lewis. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment