Monday, February 20, 2012

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

My friend Jen is a Mary Kay representative. One night at a party she introduced a new game. Everyone had to pick a number. After we all chose a number, she gave us that number of m&m's. We then had to tell her one thing that she didn't already know about us for each m&m we had.

I thought I'd share 10 things people probably don't know about me:

  1. I am afraid of the dark (very)
  2. I am ambidextrous 
  3. My first choice for college was Georgia Southern University
  4. I would adopt every child in the world who needed a home if I was able
  5. I have no idea how to use a hairdryer to do anything but dry (I cannot style my own hair)
  6. I would get so bored at my first job out of college that I would fall asleep
  7. I have suffered from post partum depression after all 3 of my kids
  8. I cannot stand the taste of wine
  9. My car was stolen when I lived in Boston
  10. I had my "ah ha" moment with God on February 6, 2008. My life has been forever changed as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment