Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chatty Maggie

Maggie has started "talking" lots. Everyone told me she would talk sooner than the boys did, but I really didn't expect it to start at 8 months. I'm debating about what her first word really was. She's been making sounds for a long time. Dadadada was one of those sounds, so is Dada her first word even if she wasn't saying it to him? It's either that or the word grab. In the beginning of February we were at Jean's birthday party and Sara taught her to say grab, grab, grab. There was no mistaking that she was clearly repeating the word. But she let that go after a couple of days so I think it was more of a fun sound to make for her.

Some of the words she says now are: mama, dada, grampa, yes, nigh-nigh, bye-bye, hi. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting at the moment, but I'm amazed at how many things she is trying to say already.

 Flirting

 She is usually trying to get the camera these days

 The curls are making a wild comeback with the humid weather

Her "smile" face

No comments:

Post a Comment