Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Easter Project

I am completely scattered this week. I thought Wednesday was Monday and Thursday was Friday. Confused yet? I sure am. I have been trying to get ready for both the holiday and Evan's birthday. Add on top of that the situation with our plumbing, and the fact that it's our snack week at school. I am just happy to be walking straight. I've never felt this unprepared. The biggest problem is that I don't even know what's not done. I can't get it together enough to figure out what I'm missing. Needless to say, I will be thankful when this week is over.

The one thing I have accomplished is the kids Easter baskets. They are actually buckets, but they will be what we leave out for the Easter bunny. I struggled to find time, but I realized yesterday, whatever day that was, that I only had a little bit of time left to be ready for Saturday night. I'm happy enough with the way they came out. There are some air bubbles I'm not pleased with, but it was too much for me to get them perfect at this point.





Even my picture taking skills appear to be severely lacking these days. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment