Tuesday, June 12, 2012

11 Months

I am in disbelief that Maggie turned 11 months old yesterday. In one short month we will be celebrating her first birthday! I have really enjoyed using the Picky Sticky numbers for her monthly pictures. The boys look forward to them too and like to wear them when she's done, which as the months have gone by has been sooner than later. Now I have to be ready with the camera before I put it on her shirt because I'm going to get one shot at a picture with her actually wearing the number. I wish I'd been aware of them when the boys were babies.
I realized after I loaded the pictures from today that she was wearing the same shirt for both 10 and 11 months. At least the pants were different. She's really starting to look like a toddler now and yesterday she stood on her own for the first time. I'm hoping that she'll be walking by her birthday. She's getting a little more daring every day. I love watching her grow, but I can't believe she's so close to not being a baby anymore.

3 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful little girl! Happy 11 months! It goes way too fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the change from month to month. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love all her hair and it looks like she never really lost any. Reagan is bald. :( I can't wait until she has enough hair for a bow without the headband. :)

    I definitely plan on telling them how they got here. It is such a testimony to God's faithfulness. I cannot wait to tell them! Haha It will be fun to always tell Reagan she was frozen for two years before we got her. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete