Friday, November 9, 2012

Turning the Camera Around

Today I am thankful for having an amazing cousin who is also an incredible photographer. She can make my kids smile even when they are absolutely determined not to. She is a special part of all of our lives and someone Roman and I, along with our kiddos, cherish very much. "Our Jean" as Braeden refers to her is always there to help out when we need her. She takes care of our kids and gives them lots of love and hugs. We are so lucky to have Jean play so many different roles in our lives.

She celebrates birthday's with us


Introduced the boys to Vacation Bible School (which they love)

And she gladly hangs out with us which is the best gift of all! Yesterday I turned the camera around on her while she was playing with the kids. While I am not quite a photographer like she is, I think I captured this moment pretty well. 

We are all very thankful for "Our Jean".


No comments:

Post a Comment