Thursday, November 1, 2012

November - The Month to Celebrate All For Which We Are Thankful

I am thankful for so much in my life. All the usual's come to mind..my family, my friends, our home, safety. I could go on and on. This month I've decided to follow the example of so many other bloggers and try to blog every day about the many wonderful reasons I have to be thankful each and every day.

Today I am thankful for:

  1. My sister-in-law who lives in New York being safe. She isn't able to go back to her apartment yet but she and her dog are staying with her boyfriend and weathering the aftermath of Sandy as best as they can. 
  2. Electricity! How can any of us watch the coverage of Sandy on TV and not be thankful for the power that gives us light, heat and a hot shower. We had no power for 4 days last year thanks to the crazy snowstorm we got before Halloween and I am good to not have to experience that again anytime soon. 
  3. The fact that I'm not a countertop installer. Random I know, but after watching those poor guys lug my new countertop into my house today and then spend 2 hours getting it just right, I think I can safely say that is a career path I will never choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment