Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love Them

I can't think of anything that I am more thankful for than family. Mine has seen me through some wonderful times as well as some very difficult situations. Through it all, they are always there. The biggest bonus of being close to family is the kids. I am beyond blessed to have three healthy, amazing kids of my own along with my three nephews. When we found out we were pregnant the first time we knew it was time to move home (at least for me, Roman's home was where we already were). It was a decision we had made already without talking about it. Our children would grow up close to their grandparents, aunt and uncle and cousins. It has been amazing and worked out just the way we had hoped. The kids spend time together and enjoy each other's company as much as any group of kids at varying age levels can. I am so thankful that they will grow up together, navigating the elementary and then the high school years watching each other's backs. Poor Maggie may never date with all of those older brothers and cousins!

I am incredibly grateful for these five lively boys..

...and this one crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment