Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Ninja and a Monkey but the Doctor was Sick

Today our town celebrated Halloween. Unfortunately Evan started spiking a fever midday so he didn't get to go trick or treating. But Roman did take the other two out with some friends in our neighborhood and they had a great time.
A Monkey..

and a Ninja. 

I wish I had a picture of Evan in his doctor costume but he doesn't like costumes so I didn't want to ask him to put it on just for pictures when he didn't feel well. He was looking better before bed and hopefully a good night's sleep will help him to feel much better tomorrow. 

Now our house is filled with candy and the kids like approximately a quarter of what they brought home. That leaves an awful lot for Roman and I to eat. Maybe I'll find some creative way to use it up. Or maybe we'll eat it. Only time will tell. 

Today I am thankful for:
  1. Evan looking and feeling a little better before bed. 
  2. A safe Halloween for my children and their friends.
  3. Braeden and I discussed his birthday and I think we have a plan. Woohoo! 

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer that he had a fever right before trick or treating. I hope his siblings shared their candy! :)

    Cute monkey!!

    ReplyDelete