Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Evan's Actual Birthday Day

Evan turned 4 on the 12th, but I've been so busy that I am just getting to writing about it! I L.O.V.E. my kids birthdays. I like to celebrate from the moment they wake up until they go to bed and then all the way through their party day. It actually snowed, or in more technical terms, we received accumulating sleet on his birthday which was crazy!

First thing when he woke up

Golf clubs from Braeden..

..and a new bat and ball from Maggie!

Then he saw his big present!

 And this was his reaction!!

It was a school day so he took some strawberries and blueberries to share with his friends at snack time. While he was gone, Auntie Stacy and I started the "great wipeout bus project". By the time I picked him up at school at lunch time the driving was horrendous. But we made it home safely and made some cupcakes to share with the family at pizza night that evening. Chocolate on chocolate goodness. I love that child's sweet tooth. He definitely got that from me!

Celebrating with Daddy after he got home from work




I love this four year old more than Mouse loves cookies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment