Saturday, February 22, 2014

Is it Possible to Become a Morning Person?

I believe that this very nicely sums up my feeling on mornings.. 

I have never ever been a morning person. Oh how I would like to be. It's such a beautiful time of day and I often read blogs or talk to people who share how much they are able to get done in peace before their kids wake up for the day. But me? No way. I struggle to get myself out of bed in time to get everything done before we have to leave for school. I am simply NOT a morning person. 

But can I become one?

With the time change approaching and a desire to regain some of the physical fitness I had oh so long ago, a friend and I have decided to try walking early in the morning. This may or may not go well. I love the idea of being able to get more out of my day and feel accomplished right from the start, but will it be possible to make the change? I guess I'll know soon enough :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a morning person, but now I'm right there with you. It's hard! But now you have me motivated to start doing the same.

    ReplyDelete