Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Braeden!

On this day six years ago Roman and I welcomed an amazing boy who made us a family of 3. Since then we've watched Braeden grow into a kind, compassionate, funny, smart young man. During those first few weeks I felt like it would take forever for him to even turn one, but as I adjusted to motherhood and life outside of the workplace, I realized just how quickly it all goes by. One day we were celebrating a first smile and the next thing we knew we were planning a birthday party. Since then there have been more birthday parties, many milestones, and lots of love, hugs and laughter. We watch as he embarks on the school phase of his life learning to become more independent, work with others and maintain his sense of self while being surrounded by so many new people, ideas and influences. I couldn't be more proud of who my baby has become thus far. Braeden made me a mommy for the very first time and I'm more and more in love with him each day of his life.



2006

1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old

5 Years Old

6 Years Old

Happy Birthday Braeden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment