Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A New School Year

We had the most amazing summer. I feel badly that I did such a terrible job documenting all of the good times, but I spent so much time enjoying everything that I didn't take many pictures!

Evan started school last week. He wasn't real happy that he had to start so much sooner than Braeden, but I assured him that next year when he's a Kindergartener (gulp), he'll get to start later than both Maggie and Braeden. He was quite pleased with that information.

Evan's First Day 8/19/13




 
Braeden started this morning and has been counting down the days since last week. He is so excited to be a first grader and sit in the big chairs in the cafeteria. It's the little things :) I am so proud of how easily he transitions. It makes it so much easier for me to drop him off and go about my day when I know he is happy and confident at school.
 
 
Braeden's First Day 8/28/13
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Your little guys are way to cute! They look like they were having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete